The Smart Wired Designers Course is designed to provide Electricians with the necessary skill and knowledge to install the cabling to meet the home automation of the 21st Century.
By the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Explain the concept of the Smart Wired installation
- List the segregation of data and power cable
- What is required for data and entertainment systems
- What is required for light and power, energy management system
- How to develop architectural drawings
- How to estimate the requirement
CAB-01,CAB-08,CAB-09 or equivalent
Click here to visit the Milcom website for the most up to date course schedule. If you know what course you want to sign up for, book by phoning Milcom on 1300 369 320.